Sun 3D Screensaver 1.0
The Sun is the most prominent feature in our Solar System. It is the largest object and contains approximately 98% of the total solar system mass. One hundred and nine Earths would be required to fit across the Sun's disk, and its interior could hold over 1.3 million Earths. The Sun's outer visible layer is called the photosphere and has a temperature of 6,000°C (11,000°F). This layer has a mottled appearance due to the turbulent eruptions of energy at the surface… Want to have a look now? Download this screensaver and see the dominant star of the Solar system in all of its cosmic beauty!
||Unconditional 30 day
- Full 3D environment
- Photo-realistic colourful graphics
- Relaxing space music
- Digital Clock
- FPS counter
- Hear the call of the universe!
- Great variety of fascinating space scenes!
- Put the ultimate source of light and heat in our Solar System on your desktop!
- Pentium II or higher
- 16 Mb Video Memory
- OpenGL-compatible video card
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP